Saturday, September 12, 2015

Week 28 Teaching on the Fly

Hey everybody!
 This week was a good week.
Really the highlight was yesterday after sacrament the Sunday school
 President came up to us, and asked us if we would teach. Well of
course because we are the missionaries! I have learned, that when you
do not know what to teach, teach the Atonement. The Atonement is just
a big word for the three major events that Christ preformed. He
suffered in the garden of Gethsemane, his death, and resurrection. For
those of you who are unfamiliar with the word Atonement.
Let's just say I am glad I am not 16 anymore.. They were a talkative
bunch! Luckily I have learned the art of redirecting the conversation.
Haha one time in a lesson we got off topic, and for some reason we're
talking about facial hair, and, so to get back on topic I said Jesus
had a beard... Then I kept going about the lesson. Haha super funny.
Maybe it was a had to be there moment...

Not much to report back this week. Going to the stake center, and
playing mafia with the zone today. That should be fun.

Love you all! Have a great week!


Three "generations" of missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment