Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 27: Eventful week!

Sister Depew is home now! I killed her for good! I love that girl so
much! I went from murderer to mother all in one week...
Well I got my new missionary! Her name is Sister Cosette Mandin and is from Calgary Alberta, she doesn't have an accent. She is super fun, and spunky! I love her a lot!
We are already seeing greenie miracles! She felt inspired to knock on
a door, and sure enough we got a new investigator! Wo, how does that
even happen?! God does not do random! Remember that people. Doesn't
matter who you are, God is so aware of you.
One her real first full day out we we walking, and we see this guy in
a wheelchair at the bus stop. We go talk to him! He's missing some
teeth, and says after a few minutes of talking with him that if we
push him, he'd talk with us. Why not! I pushed him down the longest
sidewalk of my life! All the while talking with him about the gospel.
Afterwards Sister Mandin said that she wishes I could have seen some
of the faces we got. Haha life of a missionary. Good way to break her
in right?

One night we made a fort in our living room, and played clue. That was
fun 😀 I think we are going to have a free lemonade and Book of Mormon
stand on Saturday! We will see how it turns out..

Wow, I thought I would have more to saying this week...
Just know that I am doing well, and that I have a testimony of the
restored gospel.
Love,
Sister Slattery

Our first day together.


Kelly Creek Sisters

Pday fun

No comments:

Post a Comment