Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 45: Gresham Baby!

That is right, I am back in Gresham! I think it is so funny because
this whole past transfer I have been telling Sister Jacobs that she
would be going to the Columbia River Ward with Sister Chance. Then I
get transfer letters, and I am going to be with Sister Chance! Whoop,
whoop!

I get to live in the cottage! Brother and Sister Jensen built it for
his dad, but then he died, and they didn't know what to do with it, so
they started to have missionaries live there. Sister LeDoux was with
 Sister Chance, but she finished her mission this past transfer. I
realized this all before transfer day, and I knew that there would be
confetti all over the apartment. Sure enough! Sister LeDoux strikes
again! So much confetti.. Haha I love her. No more confetti wars for
the rest of my mission, but I will continue to find it everywhere. She
told Sister Chance it was her dying wish to confetti the cottage for
my arrival. I love the area! The ward members are awesome, and we had
the ward breakfast party on Saturday.

I have no idea what else to write! Oh also, when I wrote out my
Christmas cards, I may have put the wrong address. If I put NE 99th
that is wrong it is supposed to be NW.
Merry Christmas!!

Sorry this is short and scattered..



At the Mission Christmas Party
 
District Christmas Picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment