Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 43: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We house hopped member's homes. We were invited
over to three houses!  I wore my stretchy skirt that
day Haha. I had no desire to go tracting. One, people were either out
of town or cooking, and spending time with family, two, I personally
would be mad if missionaries were knocking on my door on the holiday.
So, we went less active finding, which was successful. 

Last night we were walking around looking at Christmas lights, and we saw this one house that had this awesome nativity, and in front of the house it had a prayer box. I filled out the little paper, and put it in. What a great idea! There are just some awesome people out there. 
It was also very cold last night, so I was bundled up.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment