Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 7: It's Twilight!

I got to go to the Twilight house!!!! We were on exchanges and my companion was in my area before and forgot to take pictures, so our reason behind going to the Twilight house was that there is a part member family across the street from the twilight house. We knocked thinking we were going to do our missionary speech, but no one answered, so we took pictures. (mom should have them) Then we went and talked to a whole bunch of people on our way to the alleyway where Bella walks through, and took pictures. Halloweentown was filmed right across the street from the alleyway. The movie theater and where they have the pumpkin in the middle of town. All the while we are stopping people and talking to them.

Anyway that is all I can think about to write today. Days feel like weeks, and weeks feel like days. It is crazy to think that I am almost done with my first transfer. Oh! Side note: I am a Lisa Ellsworth. I cry like all the time. It has gotten better, and mainly for spiritual experiences. I now understand what Sister Ellsworth means by potential. To see where people are, and being able to where they can go, and what they can become.  I am so grateful for this woman's testimony. 

I got a letter from Sister Hall (Shelby) and she is so funny. I laughed out loud. Plus she gave me some stickers to give to kiddos.

I am excited for general conference!!! We are watching it at a less active's home.

That's my life right now.

I love you all!

Sister Slattery.
The theatre used in Halloweentown

Halloween town hall.

Exchanges with Sister Solovi
Twilight house



Twilight alley
Cleaning up after a storm
Cleaning up after a storm in St. Helens.

No comments:

Post a Comment