Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 59: Happy St. Patrick's Day

It took a little more than a year, but I finally got my green dinner.
It was super yummy!
 


Green Dinner!
 

 We also had zone conference the same day. Sister Lambert had this
Easter program for us at the very end. It was put together very well.
The narration was The Living Christ, and we were the choir. I am very
surprised that I did not cry. I can count on my hand how many times I
have not cried at Easter. I love hearing all the different trainings
at zone conference. I had the realization that I only have ONE more
left. That is a crazy thought.

Zone Conference 3/17/16


For the Easter season we have been egging people's houses. Haha, not
in the way you think though. We got these Easter eggs, and we put
scriptures about missionary work with a little piece of candy in it.
We hide the eggs, leave a note on their door that they have been
egged, and  run. Unfortunately we have been caught a couple of times,
but whatever. It was fun.

Sister De Leon Gomez had two baptisms in two of her past areas this
past Saturday. It was so much fun! She called some investigators to
give us a ride. They are very interesting.. They love missionaries,
but they hate the church. They would do anything for the missionaries.
The wife told me that 13 years ago her neighbor asked for a favor to
feed the Spanish missionaries because they were not being fed; and
they have been doing it ever since. They are very kind.

Sisters together at the baptism.


I do not know what else to tell you that happened this week. My life
is good, I can not complain. Once in awhile something exciting happens
to me.

I hope you are all doing great! Have a good week! Until next time..

Sister Slattery

No comments:

Post a Comment