Thursday, April 9, 2015

Week 9: Easter and General Conference


​I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! 
Wow it was the week of Easter packages! So many good treats, and fun things. ​Thank you! It was so cool to share the Because He Lives video with people. To really understand the true meaning of Easter. Plus I did not cry. For years I would always cry on Easter. I could not understand why people would want to kill Jesus Christ. It is an accomplishment for me not to cry on Easter, just thought I would share. We were at a member's home and we got to be the Easter bunny, and hide all the eggs after watching conference. It was fun. Then we had hamburgers for dinner. 
Our two investigators watched the Sunday morning session with us at a member's home. It was awesome! They said that the talks were for them. Plus the night before we watched some talks from Saturday afternoon session. They really liked the one about the girl Sailor. They are just on a roll! They are still planning on being baptized. We taught the word of wisdom to them. They seem more comfortable with it once we talked about it. I really do love these two ladies. 
I got a lot of cinnamon rolls for general conference, and fruit. Lots of fruit. Some cinnamon rolls were better than others. 

Well until next week..
Love,
Sister Slattery 
P-Day, Watching a game of Spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment